A conference booklet
will be published at the conference that will include:
conference program, extended abstracts and presenter biographies.
Conference presentations will include: plenary, keynote, oral and
Poster presentations may also include a short oral introductory
Authors are to send the extended abstract to the scientific committee for review and approval.
Authors are requested to indicate in the abstract submission their preference for either an oral or poster presentation.
Where an author submits multiple abstracts for oral presentation the organising committee may, for scheduling reasons, allocate some papers for poster presentation.
This year we are not planning to publish full papers in a proceedings but
are organising journal special issues where authors will be able to
submit full papers after the conference.
Please submit your extended abstract to
15 September 2018
(the earlier, the better). Maximum 2 pages.
Documents template and further instructions are available for MS-Word
(right click to save to a file
Authors should note the list of
Deadline for receipt of abstracts is 15 September 2018
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Instructions for Oral Presentations
- English is the official language of the conference and for all presentations.
- The time allotted is 30 minutes (including about 5 minutes for discussion) for the plenary presentations, and 15 minutes (including about 3 minutes for discussion) for the regular presentations. As we have a tight timetable, the time will be strictly adhered to.
- All presentations are given in Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format. A computer and data projector will be provided.
- Be sure that your presentation is uploaded to the computer well before your presentation and definitely no later than the session break before your scheduled presentation. Please also ensure that your presentation is run properly.
- Please inform your session chair during the session break of your personal information
Instructions for Poster Presentations
- A poster space of A0-portait size (1.2m height x 0.85m width) will be provided.
- Posters should be set up at the beginning of the day of their scheduled time and removed at the end of the day. Posters can be affixed to the panels using tape or push pins which will be provided.
- The allocated poster time is associated with social hours. During the poster time, authors are expected to be at their posters to respond to questions from the audience.